PRIVACY INFORMATION CLAUSE REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
- The data controller is Arleta Rakowska, conducting business under the name EUROPOOL Arleta Rakowska, located at Padniewko 53, 88-300 Padniewko, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 52 315 10 45.
- Personal data is collected for the purpose of sending marketing content by the Controller.
- The legal basis for processing personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR,” i.e., the given consent.
- Personal data will be processed for an indefinite period for the purpose of sending marketing content until the person to whom the marketing content is sent provides information about opting out of receiving such content.
- Each person whose data is being processed has the right to request access to their personal data from the Controller, as well as the right to rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing, and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in accordance with the provisions of the law, especially the aforementioned Regulation.
- If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, each individual whose data is concerned has the right to object to the processing of their personal data for such marketing, including profiling, at any time to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing. If an objection is raised against processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data cannot be processed for such purposes anymore.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.
- Personal data may be transferred to third parties associated with the Controller, particularly entities providing IT services to the Controller.
- Personal data may also be transferred to other entities if required by law.